Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (7)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (3)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- Carers (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
Communication aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via School (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.