Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (17)
- People with physical disabilities (17)
- Young Carers (17)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (15)
- People with challenging behaviour (13)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- Registered Charity (14)
- Not-for-Profit (2)
- Social Enterprise (2)
- Voluntary (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (13)
- Via Children’s Social Care (13)
- Via GP or Health Professional (13)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (13)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (13)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.