Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Elysium Care Partnerships
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
Communication aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.