Showing results 1 to 38 of 38
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Carers (19)
- People with mental health difficulties (19)
- People with dementia (16)
- People with physical disabilities (16)
- People with sensory impairment (16)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (17)
- Hearing Loop (15)
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
- Translated Material (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via College or post-16 provider (4)
Type of Educational Setting
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.