Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Accessible Parking (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Hoisting Facilities (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
Provides support to
- Minority Groups (6)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
- Public Sector (3)
- Private sector (2)
- Registered Charity (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Not-for-Profit (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (2)
- Ensuite rooms (2)
- Garden (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
- Wifi (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
Type of Educational Setting
How is the service provided?
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.