Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (4)
- Translated Material (3)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Hearing Loop (1)
- Text Phone (1)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (4)
Accessibility aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.