Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Housing with care and support
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (19)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (19)
- Accessible Parking (18)
- Accessible bathroom (12)
- Hoisting Facilities (12)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- Older people (15)
- People with dementia (14)
- People with physical disabilities (14)
- People with sensory impairment (14)
- LGBT+ (13)
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via School (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (2)
- Garden (2)
- Pets welcome (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
Additional languages offered
- Polish (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (2)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.