Showing results 1 to 50 of 63
Friends For Leisure
Things to Do
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Housing with care and support
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- Older people (50)
- People with sensory impairment (50)
- People with dementia (43)
- People with mental health difficulties (34)
- LGBT+ (24)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (52)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (52)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (52)
- Accessible bathroom (44)
- Pushchair Accessible (42)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- Not-for-Profit (24)
- Private sector (20)
- Registered Charity (9)
- Health Services (4)
- Public Sector (4)
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (20)
Special diets catered for
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (12)
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Via Children’s Social Care (7)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
Suitable for bariatric?
Additional languages offered
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.