Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Accessible bathroom (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- Older people (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
- Yes (2)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
How is the service provided?
Additional languages offered
Accepted referral methods
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.