Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (8)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (8)
- Accessible bathroom (7)
- Pushchair Accessible (6)
Facilities available at Care Home
- Ensuite rooms (5)
- Garden (5)
- Pets welcome (5)
- Designated smoking area (4)
- Shared computers with computer access (4)
Provides support to
- Older people (5)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with dementia (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- Minority Groups (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
How is the service provided?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
Suitable for bariatric?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (2)
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.