Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Fully Wheelchair Accessible
- Communication aids and support available: Large Print Material
- Communication aids and support available: Materials in Braille
- Communication aids and support available: Translated Material
- Communication aids and support available: Use of symbols/pictures
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Facilities available at Care Home
- Ensuite rooms (5)
- Garden (5)
- Pets welcome (5)
- Designated smoking area (4)
- Shared computers with computer access (4)
Provides support to
- Older people (5)
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- People with dementia (3)
- Minority Groups (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
How is the service provided?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
Suitable for bariatric?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (2)
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.