Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (8)
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (20)
- Older people (17)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (12)
- People with an acquired brain injury (11)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (11)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (18)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (18)
- Accessible bathroom (17)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (16)
- Pushchair Accessible (15)
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (13)
- Wifi (12)
- Ensuite rooms (10)
- Shared computers with computer access (10)
- Designated smoking area (8)
Special diets catered for
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- Yes (7)
Suitable for bariatric?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via School (2)
Additional languages offered
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.