Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (1)
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Accessible Parking (3)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (3)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Ensuite rooms (2)
- Garden (2)
- Pets welcome (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
- Designated smoking area (1)
Provides support to
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Suitable for bariatric?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (1)