Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (1)
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Accessible Parking (2)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (2)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (2)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.