Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Housing with care and support
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (24)
- People with physical disabilities (24)
- People with sensory impairment (24)
- Older people (22)
- People with dementia (22)
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Pushchair Accessible (22)
- Accessible Parking (21)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (21)
- Accessible bathroom (20)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (20)
Is a referral required?
- Not-for-Profit (20)
- Registered Charity (3)
- Private sector (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- National Organisation (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Additional languages offered
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via School (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (1)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
- Garden (1)
- Pets welcome (1)
- Shared computers with computer access (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- Yes (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.