Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (5)
Communication aids and support available
- Translated Material (9)
- Hearing Loop (7)
- Makaton (7)
- Materials in Braille (7)
- British Sign Language (3)
Provides support to
- People with dementia (17)
- People with sensory impairment (17)
- People with physical disabilities (16)
- People with mental health difficulties (10)
- People with an acquired brain injury (7)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (21)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (21)
- Accessible bathroom (20)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (20)
- Hoisting Facilities (18)
Facilities available at Care Home
Special diets catered for
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
Is a referral required?
- Yes (4)
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.