Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Housing with care and support
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (7)
- Translated Material (5)
- Makaton (4)
- Hearing Loop (3)
- Materials in Braille (2)
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (10)
- People with dementia (9)
- People with physical disabilities (9)
- People with mental health difficulties (8)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (7)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (7)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
Additional languages offered
How is the service provided?
Facilities available at Care Home
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Is a referral required?
- Yes (4)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
Accepted referral methods
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.