Showing results 1 to 36 of 36
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Housing with care and support
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (23)
- Use of symbols/pictures (12)
- Translated Material (9)
- Makaton (5)
- Materials in Braille (3)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (34)
- People with sensory impairment (34)
- Older people (33)
- People with dementia (32)
- LGBT+ (24)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (30)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (30)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (29)
- Pushchair Accessible (29)
- Accessible bathroom (27)
How is the service provided?
- Not-for-Profit (21)
- Private sector (8)
- Registered Charity (8)
- Voluntary (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (7)
Special diets catered for
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Additional languages offered
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
Suitable for bariatric?
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.