Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (10)
- Accessible Parking (9)
- Accessible bathroom (7)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
Communication aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- Carers (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
Provides personal care?
- No (5)
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via School (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (2)
- Garden (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
- Pets welcome (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.