Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (2)
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (4)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- Older people (1)
- People with dementia (1)
- People with physical disabilities (1)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (1)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
- Via School (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.