Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via School (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (2)
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- Carers (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with eating disorders (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.