Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Fully Wheelchair Accessible
- Communication aids and support available: Hearing Loop
- Provides support to: People with an autistic spectrum disorder
- Accepted referral methods: Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services)
- Accepted referral methods: Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (8)
- People with challenging behaviour (8)
- People with mental health difficulties (8)
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (9)
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Via School (9)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (9)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (8)
How is the service provided?
Provides personal care?
- No (8)
Is a referral required?
- No (8)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.