Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Age Band: Children (5-18)
- Accessibility aids and support available: Fully Wheelchair Accessible
- Communication aids and support available: Hearing Loop
- Accepted referral methods: Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services)
- Accepted referral methods: Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via School (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- Carers (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with eating disorders (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.