Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Housing with care and support
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (9)
- Older people (8)
- People with dementia (8)
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with sensory impairment (8)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (3)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (3)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.