Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Every day (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Communication aids and support available
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides a sitting service?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
- Public Sector (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
Can prepare food?
- Yes (1)
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.