Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
PeoplePlus Independent Living Services
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (18)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (17)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (16)
- People with physical disabilities (15)
- People with mental health difficulties (14)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (16)
- Via Adult Social Care (13)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (13)
- Via Children’s Social Care (11)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (10)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
- Registered Charity (7)
- Private sector (2)
- Voluntary (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- National Organisation (1)
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (4)
Type of Educational Setting
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Additional languages offered
Provides domestic services?
Special diets catered for
Carers can use hoisting?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
- Rent (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.