Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Type of Educational Setting
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- Carers (1)
- Drug and/or alcohol misuse (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
- Via School (2)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.