Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with dementia (7)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- Older people (6)
- People with challenging behaviour (6)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides domestic services?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Accessibility aids and support available
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides overnight support?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (4)
Carers can use hoisting?
Communication aids and support available
Additional languages offered
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.