Showing results 1 to 50 of 180
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Disability Information Bureau
Information and Advice
Alice Chilton In Home Care Services Ltd
Home care (personal care)
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (50)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (36)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (34)
- Pushchair Accessible (25)
- Accessible bathroom (18)
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (38)
- Older people (37)
- People with dementia (36)
- People with physical disabilities (35)
- People with sensory impairment (28)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (17)
- Hearing Loop (13)
- Use of symbols/pictures (6)
- British Sign Language (5)
- Translated Material (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (17)
- Via GP or Health Professional (16)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (15)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (13)
- Via Children’s Social Care (12)
Provides personal care?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides domestic services?
Provides a sitting service?
- Yes (14)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Can prepare food?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides overnight support?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Facilities available at Care Home
Special diets catered for
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Additional languages offered
Suitable for bariatric?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.