Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (17)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (16)
- Pushchair Accessible (16)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (15)
- Hoisting Facilities (11)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (13)
- Older people (12)
- People with sensory impairment (12)
- People with dementia (11)
- People with mental health difficulties (10)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
- Via School (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
Additional languages offered
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.