Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via School (3)
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- Older people (4)
- People with dementia (4)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People at risk of domestic abuse (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (3)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (3)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
- Accessible bathroom (1)
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Communication aids and support available
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- No (2)
- Not-for-Profit (2)
- Private sector (2)
- Registered Charity (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Public Sector (1)
Provides overnight support?
Provides a sitting service?
- Yes (2)
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Can prepare food?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.