Showing results 1 to 44 of 44
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Home care (personal care)
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (14)
- Accessible Parking (13)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (12)
- Pushchair Accessible (7)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (13)
- People with physical disabilities (13)
- People with dementia (12)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (9)
- People with sensory impairment (9)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (13)
- Via GP or Health Professional (13)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (11)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (10)
- Via Children’s Social Care (10)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (5)
- Large Print Material (4)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- British Sign Language (2)
- Translated Material (2)
Provides overnight support?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (5)
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Additional languages offered
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)