Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Redshank Senior Care Services Ltd
Home care (personal care)
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- Older people (4)
- People with dementia (4)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides domestic services?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Communication aids and support available
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.