Showing results 1 to 50 of 308
Our Space (Education) Ltd
Education, Training and Skills
Disability Information Bureau
Money and Benefits Advice
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (88)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (81)
- Accessible Parking (79)
- Pushchair Accessible (34)
- Accessible bathroom (23)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (87)
- Via Adult Social Care (70)
- Via Children’s Social Care (63)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (63)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (57)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (64)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (58)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (58)
- People with mental health difficulties (55)
- People with sensory impairment (55)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (49)
- Translated Material (34)
- Hearing Loop (30)
- Makaton (20)
- Use of symbols/pictures (20)
Provides personal care?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Special diets catered for
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (9)
Can prepare food?
- Yes (9)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (7)
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
Provides overnight support?
Type of Educational Setting
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- Yes (5)
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Additional languages offered
- Rent (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.