Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Refine your search
Filter your results
- CW7 (1)
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Every day (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Provides domestic services?
Special diets catered for
How is the service provided?
- In Your Home (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides support to
- People with an acquired brain injury (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with mental health difficulties (1)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (1)
- Private sector (1)
- Rent (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Is a referral required?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.