Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Every day (2)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- Older people (6)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (7)
Provides overnight support?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (6)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (6)
Provides a sitting service?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Show full list...
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- Yes (3)
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
How is the service provided?
- In Your Home (1)
- Rent (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.