Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (10)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (10)
- People with sensory impairment (10)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (9)
- People with an acquired brain injury (7)
Can prepare food?
- Yes (7)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (7)
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
Provides domestic services?
Communication aids and support available
Provides overnight support?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via School (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (5)
Carers can use hoisting?
How is the service provided?
Provides a sitting service?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Show full list...
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- Yes (3)
- Rent (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.