Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
- Community Group (1)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- National Organisation (1)
- Not-for-Profit (1)
- Private sector (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Older people (9)
- People with physical disabilities (9)
- People with sensory impairment (9)
- People with dementia (7)
- People with mental health difficulties (6)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (9)
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (6)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Additional languages offered
- Polish (1)
Type of Educational Setting
- Post-18 (1)
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.