Showing results 1 to 50 of 213
Disability Information Bureau
Money and Benefits Advice
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
The Neuromuscular Centre (NMC)
Services for Carers
Cheshire and Warrington Carers Trust
Education, Training and Skills
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (59)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (54)
- Accessible Parking (52)
- Pushchair Accessible (17)
- Accessible bathroom (15)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (57)
- Via Adult Social Care (53)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (41)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (41)
- Via Children’s Social Care (35)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (41)
- People with sensory impairment (39)
- Older people (38)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (35)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (35)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (37)
- Translated Material (24)
- Hearing Loop (22)
- Materials in Braille (17)
- Use of symbols/pictures (14)
Special diets catered for
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (7)
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides overnight support?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides personal care?
Type of Educational Setting
Provides a sitting service?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- Yes (3)
Additional languages offered
- Rent (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.