Showing results 1 to 41 of 41
Housing with care and support
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (9)
- Accessible Parking (7)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (7)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
- Accessible bathroom (1)
Provides support to
- Carers (4)
- Older people (4)
- People with dementia (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via Early Years setting (3)
- Via School (3)
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Additional languages offered
- French (1)
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.