Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (11)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (11)
- Pushchair Accessible (7)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (3)
- Older people (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with dementia (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.