Showing results 1 to 40 of 40
Housing with care and support
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Accessible Parking (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (5)
- Translated Material (5)
- Hearing Loop (3)
- Text Phone (3)
- Materials in Braille (2)
Provides support to
- Older people (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with dementia (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- Carers (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.