Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (20)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (19)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (18)
- Pushchair Accessible (13)
- Accessible bathroom (10)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (13)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (11)
- People with sensory impairment (10)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (9)
- Older people (8)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (12)
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (6)
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides personal care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)