Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (15)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (14)
- Pushchair Accessible (12)
- Accessible bathroom (11)
- Hoisting Facilities (5)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (13)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (13)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (12)
- People with challenging behaviour (11)
- Carers (10)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (12)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (12)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (12)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (11)
- Via Children’s Social Care (11)
Is a referral required?
- Registered Charity (7)
- Public Sector (5)
- Private sector (2)
- Social Enterprise (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (5)
- Use of symbols/pictures (5)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Makaton (3)
- Translated Material (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.