Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
- Hoisting Facilities (1)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (5)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Hearing Loop (1)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- LGBT+ (1)
- Minority Groups (1)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Self referral (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides a sitting service?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 1 carer (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.