Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- Carers (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Self referral (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.