Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (7)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Translated Material (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Hearing Loop (1)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (6)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Self referral (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)