Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
- Yes (5)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- Older people (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Self referral (3)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.