Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (12)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (10)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (5)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (8)
- Large Print Material (5)
- Translated Material (3)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Hearing Loop (1)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (9)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via College or post-16 provider (5)
- Via School (5)
How is the service provided?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (4)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.