Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Accessible bathroom (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with dementia (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Self referral (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.